With a stay at Little Pig Home - Hostel in Da Nang (Da Nang City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Han Market and Danang Cathedral. This hostel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Han River and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Museum of Cham Sculpture.
Why Stay Here
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include microwave in a common area and refrigerator in a common area.
Pools & Spas
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cao Dai Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chi Lang Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Han River - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Da Nang City Administration Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Con Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Han River Bridge - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Han Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Danang Cathedral - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Phap Lam Pagoda - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Vincom - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Da Nang Bay - 2 km / 1.2 mi
IRIS English Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Museum of Cham Sculpture - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Fortis Hoan My Danang Hospital - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Dragon Bridge - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: RUB 1500 (subject to availability)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: RUB 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15.0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply