This modern hotel features 3,000 square feet of flexible meeting space that is ideal for your next business retreat, corporate event, conference, reception, banquet, reunion or wedding. The knowledgeable staff will ensure that your event goes smoothly. This hotel is located just across the Potomac River from Washington, DC and is just minutes from Arlington`s most famous historical sights, memorials and shopping destinations.
Hot Hotel Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Newspaper
- Free Parking
Comfort by Design
Best Western Pentagon Hotel - Reagan Airport offers spacious accommodations for all travelers, after an exciting day of sightseeing or attending corporate meetings, relax in your contemporary guest room or suite located in three modern guest buildings. The beautifully designed guest room or suite feature either two plush queen size beds or one plush king size bed, cable television with premium channels, in-room safe, coffee maker, telephone with voicemail and free local calls and so much more. Whether you are unwinding or working, you will enjoy this peaceful retreat in historic Arlington.
Why Stay Here?
- Free Shuttle to Pentagon City, Metro Station, Bus Lines and Reagan National Airport
- Seasonal Outdoor Swimming Pool
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Close to Area Attractions, Dining and Shopping
- Free Weekday Newspaper
Situated less than a mile from the hotel is The Village of Shirlington, Arlington`s impressive dining area with scores of restaurants to satisfy every taste.
BookIt.com Preferred Activities
- Enjoy a free continental breakfast in the Capital Ballroom to start your day off right. For a small fee, you can upgrade to the hearty full breakfast buffet.
- The full service Monuments Restaurant features traditional American and regional cuisine, including steak, chicken and seafood dishes in a warm, inviting atmosphere and exceptional service.
- The Monuments Lounge is a great place to relax after a day of exploring or have a business meeting in this cozy ambiance where you can relax and enjoy a cocktail.
DC is a city full of culture and history and offers numerous free activities. However, for those exciting activities that you don`t want to miss you can purchase your tickets in advance through BookIt.com when you book your accommodations.
- International Spy Museum
- Georgetown Food Tour
- Old Town Trolley Tours of Washington DC
- Monuments by Moonlight Night Tour
- Spirit of Washington DC Lunch and Dinner Cruise