As a distinguished guest at Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond - The Commerce Center, you'll find all of the most popular Richmond Virginia attractions located within minutes.
Bookit.com Extra Values
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free cooked-to-order daily breakfast
- Free shuttle service, within a five mile radius
- Free weekday USA Today
Discover the city with the perfect blend of the past and present. Whether you're looking to visit historic destinations, enjoy thrilling rides at Paramount's Kings Dominion, or take in world-class sports, you're free to explore it all from the convenient location.
Why Stay Here
Heated indoor pool and whirlpool
Enjoy the level of comfort and convenience that only Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond - The Commerce Center can provide. With spacious suites and consistent guest service, the Virginia accommodations are the ideal choice for upscale luxury. Spread out in style with a separate living room, galley kitchen, private bedroom, and queen-sized sofa bed.
For spacious all-suite comfort, sophistication, and value, treat yourself to Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond - The Commerce Center.
- Skilligalee Restaurant- Richmond`s premier seafood restaurant for over 40 years, serving only the freshest seafood
- Naders Bistro and Grill- offering great local and Mediterranean favorites
- Famous Dave`s Bar-B-Que Enjoy BBQ ribs and other delicious meals
THINGS TO SEE AND DO!
Just a few classic-favorite attractions to consider during your travel to Richmond include:
- University of Richmond
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Richmond Braves Ballpark, The Diamond
- Regency Square & Stony Point Fashion Park
- Short Pump Town Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Richmond International Raceway
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply