Located in the middle of Fredericksburg, close to Central Park with restaurants and shopping, Homewood Suites by Hilton Fredericksburg offers many great amenities. For business, the hotel offers Audio Visual Equipment Rental, printer services, fax services, copy services, meeting rooms, and many other business services. For pleasure, the hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast, outdoor grill and seating area, pool, and many other great amenities. There is also a self-service laundry room available.
WHY STAY HERE?
- Located close to shopping and restaurants
- Located close to Fredericksburg Historical sites
- Close to the Central Park of Fredericksburg
- Located next to Wegman`s grocery
- Located next to Fredericksburg Expo Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fredericksburg`s rooms offers king or two queens bed options, non-smoking or smoking, a separate sleeping and sitting areas, a full kitchen complete with a dishwasher and small dining area, a sofa bed and a daily newspaper (USA Today).
The Fredericksburg area is surrounded by lots of historical charm and attractions, along with many great restaurants that feature cuisines from all over the world.
- Choi`s Korean Kitchen- Great authentic Korean cuisine
- South Vietnam House- Another great authentic restaurant serving Vietnamese food
- Balisco Italian Market and New York Deli- New York style Italian sandwiches and other menu items
- Chipotle Mexican Grill- a little Mexican restaurant starring in authentic Mexican cuisine
- Amy`s Cafe- a small cafe that is located in an area that boasts rich history and good food
THINGS TO SEE AND DO!
- George Washington`s Ferry Farm- also known as the George Washington Boyhood Home Site and is the name of the home and farm that George Washington spent most of his childhood
- Mary Washington House- the home where Mary Washington, George Washington`s mother, spent most of the end of her life
- Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center- museum and cultural center that covers the history of Fredericksburg
- Hugh Mercer Apothecary- pharmacy found by Hugh Mercer in the mid 18th century. Hugh was a doctor who fled from Scotland and met Colonel George Washington in Pennsylvania- he moved to Fredericksburg to practice medicine and operate the Apothecary after advice from George Washington
- Audio/Visual Equipment (+)
- Basketball Court
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Coin Operated Laundry (+)
- Conference Rooms
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility (+)
- Luggage Storage
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Outdoor Pool
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply