Conveniently located off of I-64, this hotel is seconds away from a variety of restaurants and shopping. Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center is located in Chesapeake, close to Chesapeake Conference Center and Chesapeake City Park.
Why Stay Here
- One Pet Stays FREE
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Expanded Cable
- FREE Parking
- FREE Communications Package (see details below)
- Kids 17 and Under Stay FREE
The closest major airports to Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center are: Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.) - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.) - 44.3 km / 27.6 mi The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center is Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Know Before You Go The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
108 guestrooms at Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center feature laptop-compatible safes and complimentary weekday newspapers. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer complimentary free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Chesapeake was once a bedroom community for the cities of Norfolk and Virginia Beach, but now rivals those two cities in size. Two canals running through Chesapeake are busy with recreational and commercial boats, reinforcing the seafaring image of the Hampton Roads area. The Portlock Galleries at SoNo features contemporary art in a renovated historic schoolhouse.
More To See and Do
- Norfolk Scope
- Chesapeake City Park
- Lynnhaven Mall
- Harbor Park
- Nauticus National Maritime
Notifications and Fees
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Communications package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms, free local calls, free long distance calls in the continental U.S. and free fax service (up to 10 pages).
- Child Policy: Kids 17 and younger stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member.
- Pet Policy: One well-behaved family pet is permitted, at no additional charge. Pet must be declared during guest registration and kept on a leash when outside guest room. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom. When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Complimentary Coffee
- Exterior Corridors
- Free Local Calls
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply