Red Roof Plus+ Washington, DC - Alexandria is located in Alexandria, close to George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Lyceum, and Old Presbyterian Meeting House.
Why Stay Here
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1 Pet Stays Free
- Free Parking
- Free Expanded Cable
- Kids 17 and Under Stay Free
- Free Communications Package (see details below)
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. Lyceum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi Market Square - 3.2 km / 2 mi Athenaeum - 3.2 km / 2 mi George Washington Masonic National Memorial - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi Tanger Outlets - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi Birchmere - 7 km / 4.3 mi Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi Arlington National Cemetery - 12.9 km / 8 mi Washington Monument - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi Iwo Jima Memorial - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi Pentagon - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi Jefferson Memorial - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi Smithsonian Castle - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi Smithsonian Institution - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi Hirshhorn Museum - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi The nearest airports are: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi College Park, MD (CGS) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 55.6 km / 34.6 mi Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 65.5 km / 40.7 mi The preferred airport for Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Alexandria is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Know Before You Go Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per day The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
115 Guestrooms at Red Roof Plus Washington, DC - Alexandria feature complimentary toiletries and clock radios. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have premium cable channels. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request hair dryers.
Eminently walkable, Old Town Alexandria offers a glimpse of early America through its 4,000 historic homes and businesses. Many visitors begin their tour at the Ramsey House Visitors Center, near the center of Old Town. One highlight is The Athenaeum art gallery, a Greek Revival structure where legendary Civil War Gen. Robert E. Lee once banked. Don`t miss Mount Vernon, George Washington`s estate.
More To See and Do:
- Lincoln Memorial
- Pope-Leighey House
- Gaylord Convention Center
- Carlyle House Historical Park
- Mount Vernon Antique Center
- Child Policy: Kids 17 and younger stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member.
- Communications package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms, free local calls, free long distance calls in the continental U.S. and free fax service (up to 10 pages).
- Pet Policy: One well-behaved family pet is permitted, at no additional charge. Pet must be declared during guest registration and kept on a leash when outside guest room. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom. When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Safe fee: USD $1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply