Those traveling on business have access to a business center at this motel. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. The motel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include secure parking, coffee in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
26 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Vermonter Motor Lodge feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Patios offer mountain views. These individually furnished rooms include desks. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer speakerphones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Windows that open, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios are also provided. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.