Why Stay Here
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Kids 17 and Under Stay FREE
- FREE Airport Shuttle
- FREE Expanded Cable
- FREE Parking
- One Pet Stays FREE
- FREE Communications Package (see details below)
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. North Star Mall - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi Quarry Golf Club - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi Alamo Quarry Market - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi Phil Hardberger Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi Texas Transportation Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi Toilet Seat Museum - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi Malibu Castle - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi McAllister Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi Trinity University - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium - 9 km / 5.6 mi Witte Museum - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi Japanese Tea Gardens - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi Brackenridge Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi Kiddie Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport is San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Know Before You Go The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
135 air-conditioned guestrooms at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport feature safes and clock radios. All rooms include separate sitting areas along with desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer complimentary free local calls (restrictions may apply). 32-inch flat-panel televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls.
Bordered by an interstate and highway, the San Antonio International Airport is easily accessible from all points in greater San Antonio. Nearby, North Star Mall is home to the world`s biggest cowboy boots. Midway between downtown and the airport, the San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium in Brackenridge Park contains more than 3,500 animals. The park is also home to the Japanese Tea Gardens.
More To See and Do
- North Star Mall
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- River Walk
- Fort Sam Houston
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Communications package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms, free local calls, free long distance calls in the continental U.S. and free fax service (up to 10 pages).
- Child Policy: Kids 17 and younger stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member.
- Pet Policy: One well-behaved family pet is permitted, at no additional charge. Pet must be declared during guest registration and kept on a leash when outside guest room. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom. When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Complimentary Coffee
- Elevator / Lift
- Free Local Calls
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply