Located in Essington, Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport is near the airport and close to Widener University and Harrah`s Casino and Racetrack.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. Widener University - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi Talen Energy Stadium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi Linvilla Orchards - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi Fort Mifflin - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi Wells Fargo Center - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi Bartram's Garden - 14.5 km / 9 mi Rocky Statue - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi Lincoln Financial Field - 15 km / 9.3 mi Citizens Bank Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi Franklin Field - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi University of Pennsylvania - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi Institute of Contemporary Art - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi Mutter Museum - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi Drexel University - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi The nearest airports are: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field) - 40.3 km / 25 mi Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia) - 41.8 km / 26 mi The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport is Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.).
Know Before You Go Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check out the fantastic new amenities in the NextGen design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke-Free hotel feature a stylish, boutique design with all new furniture, spa-inspired bathrooms with modern vessel sinks, new comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat screen TV. Red Roof Plus Philadelphia Airport offers many amenities for guests, including in-room safes, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Experience the coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers ``On Command Video`` with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies music and games. One well behaved family pet per room is welcome.
The airport is south of Center City and one SEPTA train ride away. In South Philly, locals choose between Pat`s and Geno`s for an authentic cheese steak. Both are in the 100-year-old Italian Market, an open-air market spanning 10 city blocks. Major professional teams play at venues near the airport including Lincoln Financial Field, Citizens Bank Park, and Wachovia Center.
More To See and Do
- Harrah`s Casino and Racetrack
- John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- Rittenhouse Square
- Betsy Ross House
- Penn`s Landing
Notifications and Fees
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Communications package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms, free local calls, free long distance calls in the continental U.S. and free fax service (up to 10 pages).
- Child Policy: Kids 17 and younger stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member.
- Pet Policy: One well-behaved family pet is permitted, at no additional charge. Pet must be declared during guest registration and kept on a leash when outside guest room. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom. When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
- Safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply