HOT HOTEL AMENITIES
- On Site Dining
- Newly Renovated Rooms
- Perfect Manhattan Location
GREAT MURRAY HILL LOCATION
Located on Madison Avenue, in the fashionable Murray Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, The Roger is just blocks from Grand Central Station, the Empire State Building, SoHo, the Fashion District, Union Square, Park Avenue and The Village. The East Side Subway Line is only two blocks away.
The perfect place to see all the historic sites of New York City and do everything you may have come to do! Shopping, dining, Broadway shows and site seeing will keep you busy and The Roger will be your comfortable abode when you return.
WHY STAY HERE?
- Fabulous Dining Options
- Newly Designed with a Fresh Look
- Only Steps from Shopping, Historic Sites and Broadway Shows!
SOPHISTICATION AND WARMTH
The Roger is perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. Upon arrival, the design amazes as the staff provides a friendly welcome. Atrium ceilings and soft candlelight set a dramatic complement to bold architectural strokes and rich, jewel-toned-colors. The newly renovated guest rooms feature colorful and modern furnishings as well as every comfort you may need from available high - speed wireless internet to your very own gourmet mini bar. Aveda bath products await you along with luxurious cyprus resort and spa bathrobes. Feeling sleepy after a long day? Embrace yourself in 100% egyptian cotton linens in a superbly comfortable bed. The Roger makes sure you are completely taken care of 24 hours a day!
The newly designed The Roger features a colorful yet cosmopolitan decor. The blend of Rafael Vinole architecture and brilliant colors and textures make this hotel one of the most chic and luxurious boutiques on Madison Avenue. A well-kept secret among savvy travelers, this Midtown New York hotel features gracious hospitality in an exclusive setting. Along with stylish design elements, guests will also be greeted with familiar comforts and warm hospitality. Features of The Roger include:
- Newly Renovated Guest Rooms and Suites
- High-Speed Wireless Internet and Free Local Calls
- Complimentary Newspapers including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times
- Sophisticated Mezzanine Lounge
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Full-Service Concierge
- Complimentary Overnight Shoeshine
EXQUISITE DINING APPEAL
- The Breakfast Pantry, for early risers at The Roger, the lounge features a European style breakfast pantry, offering regional delicacies such as fresh croissants and pastries from Balthazar and Ceci Cela, jams and granola from Sarabeths and much more! The design of the breakfast pantry is unconventional and inviting and gives the impression of having breakfast at a friend`s place or in a stylish Manhattan apartment as opposed to a hotel.
- The Veranda 411 at The Roger offers a beautifully landscaped terrace, perfect for receptions, dinners bridal and baby showers, and intimate corporate events.
- Do not miss Roger`s Dining Room. The Roger features a stylish dining room for cool cocktails and casual conversation, with light Nouveau American cuisine and specialty drinks. The atmosphere is funky and intimate, drawing a smart clientele from all over the city. Soft candlelight and a granite floating staircase set a dramatic tone, while the light, playful mood offers a colorful contrast to midtown bustle with a warm, homey feel.
- The Roger - This lively and popular Midtown Manhattan bar is a favorite of savvy night owls. Combining a dazzling atmosphere with warm service, the Roger is a sophisticated cosmopolitan haven.
If you are in the mood for some mouth-watering, sweat-inducing authentic Indian cuisine, then visit ``Curry Hill,`` just south of Murray Hill. Blocks on Lexington Avenue around 28th feature a number of Indian restaurants and grocers.