Tropicana Las Vegas provides a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip just minutes from the airport, convention centers and top entertainment stadiums.
Why Stay Here
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple Dining Options
Experience the excitement of Las Vegas at the casually elegant new Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. With acclaimed restaurants, premier entertainment options and unsurpassed service, this unique resort on the Las Vegas Strip has a distinctive South Beach rhythm and vibe. Be warmly welcomed at this Las Vegas hotel with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie before settling into a stylish, residential-style guest room that evokes the atmosphere of a breezy beach getaway. Prepare to be surprised.
Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton that provides a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip. With a unique South Beach vibe, the hotel features rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow, a Mandara Spa and fitness center. First-class entertainment includes `The New Illusions` starring Jan Rouven and `Raiding the Rock Vault` in the all-new Tropicana Theater, Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge.
Decorated in a sunset palette of warm shades, each room of our Las Vegas hotel features custom-designed furnishings, a 42-inch HDTV and Serta Perfect Sleeper beds with 300-thread-count linens. Choose from the balcony equipped Bungalows, Paradise Tower accommodations to be seconds from the casino floor or the Club Tower for a guestroom near the conference center.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
When it comes to distinctive dining options, Tropicana Las Vegas has three acclaimed restaurants that will accommodate any palate. For authentic Italian cuisine, Bacio has been named Best Italian Restaurant and one of the Top 10 New Restaurants in Las Vegas. At Tropicana you`ll find flavor for everything you`re craving. Try one of these on-site establishments:
- Biscayne - Biscayne Steak, Sea and Wine is one of the top-rated steakhouses on the Las Vegas Strip, offering sizzling cuts and fresh seafood in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Complementing its delectable menu is a 200-bottle wine list featuring wines from around the world, including rare vintages, as well as specialty drinks with a twist of seasonal flavors.
- Bacio - Named the Best Italian Restaurant and one of the Top 10 New Restaurants in Las Vegas, Bacio is an elegant trattoria serving authentic Italian fare. Bacio favors simplicity over complexity and allows the true flavors of these authentic Italian dishes to shine through.
- Beach Cafe - Beach Cafe is brought to life by its natural, vibrant setting and delectable cuisine from around the globe featuring breakfast, lunch and dinner, Beach Cafe adds a contemporary twist to traditional favorites This blend of creative cuisine and beach club lifestyle provide the ideal dining experience day or night.
- South Beach Food Court - The South Beach Food Court is an emporium of quick-food choices, serving breakfast, pizza, burgers and deli items.
Pools & Spas
Set on over 2 acres, Tropicana Las Vegas pool has always been legendary, and now guests can experience the ambiance and bask in the glowing Tropicana pool! With a bright, tropical setting that embodies the vibrancy of the resort`s South Beach-inspired theme, the pool features an expansive deck with lush landscaping, waterfalls, and private lounge spots. Lounge poolside on luxurious recliners, while several connected lagoons provide the ideal place to refresh in the water. The pool also offers a number of exclusive cabanas in the heart of this tropical oasis.
Entertainment & Activities
- Raiding The Rock Vault - Relive your memories of rock and roll performed by the musicians who lived it, from Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Heart, Survivor, Rough Cutt, Quiet Riot, Asia and Badfinger. Raiding the Rock Vault has been the No. 1 Performance on TripAdvisor for the last 12 months and was voted Best of Las Vegas 2014 in the Las Vegas Review-Journal`s reader`s poll for a reason!
- Laugh Factory - For a supreme comedy experience, visit Laugh Factory Las Vegas. Recognized by USA Today as The No. 1 Comedy Club in the Country, the world famous Laugh Factory brings its amazing brand of comedy to The New Tropicana Las Vegas, featuring comedy`s top stars and todays brightest emerging talent shining together on its legendary stage.
- Tropicana Lounge - The Tropicana Lounge is located in the heart of the resort so you can truly feel the energy and excitement of this Las Vegas lounge. With more than 4,000 square feet of pure diversion and a circular setting that is ideal for mixing and mingling with good friends or new friends, you can create a lifetime of memories complete with Las Vegas bottle service if you choose.
- Casino - The New Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton`s Casino, which was named Best Paying Slots, Best Roulette and one of the 10 Best Casinos on the Strip, provides 50,000 square feet of gaming excitement. Offerings include a wide variety of slots, video poker, table games, high limit games, race and sports betting and more. Hours of Operation: 24 Hours.
- Sky Beach Club - Setting the new standard for Las Vegas daylife with a high energy pool club opening at Tropicana Las Vegas in April 2016. The South Beach-inspired venue will embody Vegas summertime party vibe with bikini-clad cocktail and bottle service, two luxury pools, VIP cabanas, a DJ booth and two bars. With an emphasis on delivering interactive experiences for guests 21+, Sky Beach Club will feature a robust entertainment lineup to include A-list celebrity hosts, top live music acts, beer pong and live table games. Sky Beach Club will be open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., weather permitting.