This All-Suite casino resort is located just blocks from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip on Flamingo Blvd. They are only a stone`s throw from hotels as Palms and Caesars Palace.
Why Stay Here
- All Suite Hotel
- Pool with Lagoon and Sandy Beach
- Many Activities Including New Zip-Line That Extends From 1 Tower to the Other
- Penn and Teller Show
- Voted Best Buffet in Las Vegas
This beautiful hotel-casino offers the extravagance of suite living, the excitement of first-class shows and lounges, the action of non-stop gaming, and the luxuries of the world`s top resorts. It will never be said that Las Vegas lacks for luxury, but even in this city, the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino is a standout example of sheer grandeur. Rio offers Guests a unique all-suite hotel experience. This all-suite hotel and casino overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip boasting magnificent views from the roof top Voodoo Lounge.
The Rio hosts more than 2,500 suites, providing spectacular views of Las Vegas. All suites offer a spacious 600 square feet of luxury with a separate dressing area, sofa, 32-inch television, table with chairs, hairdryer, in-suite refrigerator, iron, ironing board and complimentary in-suite safe.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dining: The Rio`s award-winning restaurants take you around the world for an unforgettable culinary experience. You`ll enjoy international inspirations from the Mediterranean to Latin America and Asia, along with all-American favorites and regional seafood.
Nightlife and Entertainment:
- Martoranos: Get ready for an unforgettable evening at Martorano`s, the hottest restaurant serving simple, old-school Italian-American home cooking in a chic after-dark environment.
- KJ Dim Sum and Seafood Restaurant: Enjoy a fresh selection of seafood prepared by a team of chefs trained in the tradition of authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Village Seafood Buffet: The only all-seafood, all-the-time, all-you-can-eat experience in Las Vegas features lobster, snow crab legs, shrimp, fresh shucked oysters, sushi and much more. And of course, all the traditional accompaniments and desserts that make a seafood dinner complete!
The Rio has again raised the bar for Las Vegas` nightlife scene with one-of-a-kind music venues and nightspots with an irresistibly sexy allure. And don`t miss out on the entertainment. Rio has Comedy and Magic and dancers!
- Penn and Teller: The Penn and Teller show is an edgy mix of comedy and magic involving knives, guns, fire, a gorilla and a showgirl. Known for their outrageous blending of comedy and magic, that often skewers the genre of traditional magic.
- VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub at Rio: See Vegas from Rio`s point of view from the indoor/outdoor, double-decker nightclub, complete with a striking steel staircase that offers possibly the single best view in all of Vegas.
- Chippendales: Chippendales features 12 physically perfect male dancers who delight the audience with a series of disarmingly sexy yet tasteful routines.
- Flirt Lounge: Flirt Lounge is the perfect spot for men and women alike to enjoy a little fun, fantasy and, of course, flirting. The ultimate destination for women is changing the face of traditional nightlife for men!
Pools & Spas
A sandy beach surrounds the edge of Rio`s tropical lagoon, complete with waterfalls, four nautical-shaped swimming pools, and five Jacuzzi-style spas. Lounge in this exotic paradise with the radiant sun on your skin and a refreshing cocktail in your hand. The Rio Spa is world-class spa focused on the single ambition of rejuvenating you mind and body. The spa menu features soothing massages, refreshing facials, and exfoliating body scrubs. Slip out of your stresses and soak in the revitalizing, serene ambiance of the Rio Spa.
Entertainment & Activities
- Masquerade Show in the Sky: The best free show in Las Vegas is back and better than ever! It`s a unique performance every time, with three different shows featuring stunning dancers in eye-popping costume fashions from the likes of DKNY and Victoria`s Secret. Your jaw will drop as these talented performers perform all-new routines to edgy music as fantasy floats glide above the crowd, creating an energetic and dynamic musical celebration.
- Voodoo Beach: This stunning, tropical paradise welcomes bathing beauties and party animals with open arms, playing host to some of the city`s most captivating poolside fun. VooDoo Beach features the best in beverages, food, music, not to mention eye candy!
- The Rio Casino: The ultimate player`s playground featuring 120,000 square feet of vibrant excitement. This action packed casino includes all your favorite games with 1,200 state-of-the-art slot and video poker machines, over 80 table games including blackjack, baccarat, roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker as well as a Keno Lounge, and a full-service Race and Sports Book.
- The Rio offers over 60,000 square feet of shopping pleasure, selling everything from artwork, fresh-cut flowers, jewelry, sports memorabilia, resort wear, children`s clothing and toys, souvenirs, cosmetics and sundries.
- VooDoo SkyLine: The exhilarating attraction delivers a Las Vegas experience unlike any other - sending guests soaring higher than 400 feet in the air at electrifying speeds offering 360 degree open-air vies of the Las Vegas Strip. The one-minute and 10-second zip ride will takeoff from VooDoo lounge, located atop Rio`s 50-story Masquerade tower, sending guests cascading more than 800 feet to the tower and reaching speeds up to 33 miles per hour. VooDoo Skyline can accommodate up to two riders at one time and will have a unique feature - on the return trip guests will ride an additional 800 feed to the starting point facing backwards, a total ride of nearly one-third of a mile.
For a small fee you can now bring your Fido friend to Vegas and stay at this pet friendly hotel.