Paris Las Vegas is located directly on the Strip, only steps away from the Las Vegas Monorail and next to Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.
Why Stay Here
- The Magic of Paris in Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Experience with Spectacular Views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Luxurious Amenities
- Gordon Ramsey Steakhouse
Everything you love about Paris is available right in the heart of Vegas. Classic European style, fine craftsmanship and authentic details elevate Paris Las Vegas far above the ordinary. The Paris Las Vegas Resort features authentic replicas of famous French landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Hotel de Ville, and facades of the Paris Opera House and The Louvre. And of course, the resort`s signature replica is a 50-story half scale Eiffel Tower.
This elegant resort has 2,916 spacious Guestrooms including 295 opulent suites. Sumptuous fabrics, custom European furniture and luxurious marble bathrooms make each room a sophisticated private retreat.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Dining: Paris offers 12 dining outlets from casual buffet and cafe dining to upscale modern cuisine.
- Eiffel Tour Restaurant - Looking for Five-Star dining? Paris Las Vegas signature dining experience is more than 100 feet above the Strip at Eiffel Tower Restaurant.
- Mon Ami Gabi - offers French cuisine with an al fresco dining experience.
- Martorano`s - home style cuisine at this Italian Vegas restaurant by chef Steve Martorano.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak - internationally-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay`s first restaurant in Las Vegas at Paris Las Vegas Gordon Ramsay Steak offers guests a fresh, high-energy modern steakhouse environment that playfully transports guests from Paris to London The menu changes seasonally drawing on the best product available at the time giving visitors new tastes upon every return
Pools & Spas
- Pool: Sunbathe beside the Eiffel Tower while relaxing at Paris Las Vegas 2-acre rooftop pool. Poolside attendants, as well as an outdoor cafe (du Parc), are on hand to take care of your every need. Now open for the Season!
- The Spa by Mandara: This Spa infuses sensual Balinese-based health, beauty and massage techniques with the offerings of a continental spa.
Golf: As a Guest of Paris Las Vegas enjoy top-rated golf:
- 1) Cascata Golf - 30 minutes from the Strip, Named in ``America`s Best Top 100 Modern Courses``
- 2) Rio Secco - 12 minutes from the Strip, Named # 1 public access course in Nevada. Callaway`s golf sets available as rentals (no need to drag your clubs through the airport)
Entertainment & Activities
- Napoleon`s Dueling Piano Bar - Be a part of the action at our dueling piano bar as the pianists face off nightly. Sing along and join in the fun as they perform your favorite hits. In addition to a full-service bar, there are more than 100 carefully selected varieties of champagne ready to be sampled.
- Chateau Nightclub and Gardens - Classic French opulence merges with modern eclectic style, offering a sophisticated and unparalleled nightlife experience in Las Vegas.
- Le Cabaret - Le Cabaret is a charming, open lounge designed to create the feeling of sitting outside in a garden area. Live entertainment entices our guests to sit at bistro tables and enjoy their drinks under trees laced with twinkling lights.
- Le Central Lobby Bar - People watching is an art form at Le Central. With an elevated view of the Paris casino floor, the elegant Lobby Bar serves a wide selection of beverages.The Arc de Triomphe: located right outside the hotel`s front entrance. The names and dates of Napoleon`s victories are inscribed on the monument.
- Jersey Boys - Don`t miss the runaway smash-hit and winner of Best Musical accolades on Broadway, Jersey Boys. This blockbuster phenomenon takes you up the charts, across the country and behind the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
- The Empire Comedy - located in Napoleons Lounge, is the premier place for laughs on the Strip and is hosted by Cort McCown.
- Sugar Factory- American Brasserie: The Sugar Factory is a sweet-lovers` dream filled with delectable treats, scrumptious chocolates, and an incredible array of selections. Along with the famous Couture pops, It will make your mouth water by the sight.
- The Eiffel Tower Experience - allows you to ride to the top, where you`ll have a breathtaking, panoramic view of the valley from 460 feet above the ground. Along the way, an experienced elevator guide will point out can`t-miss Vegas landmarks.