This new boutique hotel is non-smoking and non-gaming andboast 44 rooms and suites all with their own unique design. A whole lot of fun, whimsy and cool went into the design of this property and it provides the perfect and affordable place to stay whether it is your first or a return trip to Las Vegas. Each visit is a new adventure from the engaging pool experience on the corner of Las Vegas Boulevard to the whimsical outdoor entertainment experience of the adjacent Gold Spike.
Situated in the Fremont East Entertainment district, the Oasis hotel is an easy hop to the other hotels in downtown as well as to mutliple bars and restaurants. If you want to check out the real Las Vegas and do as the locals do then this is your place.
Rooms - Make yourself at home in one of the 44 individually decorated guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pool and Fitness Center- One of the few hotels downtown boasting a sparkling rooftop pool (seasonal) as well as pool side service and daybeds.
Entertainment - The Oasis is adjacent to the 24/7 Gold Spike which features oversized games like Cornhole, Jenga. beer pong, chess and shuffle board. Thursday through Saturday evenings you can also enjoy live music outdoors and a DJ indoors.
Additional Amenities - Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Oasis at Gold Spike. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or rent some one of the free beach cruisers to enjoy the city. The loby comes wtih complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television. There is also a business center, a computer station, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.
Other things to see and do:Pet Friendly
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Deposit: USD 50 per night paid directly to the hotel
Fremont Street Light Show Experience
- The world famous Fremont Street Experience is just outside our door. Rising 90 feet above the street and stretching almost a third of a mile, the open-air canopy features music and lights in a multimedia presentation that incorporates the biggest big screen on the planet.
Fremont St and East Fremont
- Walk Fremont Street and soak in the atmosphere of unlimited bars, street entertainers and live bands on the 2 Fremont Street stages. You can even zipline the length of the Fremont St. Canopy on the newest attraction Slotzilla.
Premium Outlet Mall
- Outlet shopping less than a mile away.
Please note that the resort also has a resort fee of USD 20 per accommodation, per night paid to the hotel directly upon check-in which includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Lending library access