The property`s innovative facades re-create the classic Manhattan skyline, complete with 12 New York-style skyscrapers that house 2,024 guest rooms. These interconnected structures are approximately one-third the actual size of the New York City architecture. The tallest building replicates the Empire State Building at 529 feet and 47 stories.
The New York New York Hotel and Casino offers guests the mystic of the Big Apple in a Las Vegas setting. Complete with headline entertainment, extensive gaming action, famous dining, and comfortable accommodations, this hotels destination in itself. There is even a roller coaster that goes throughout the property traveling at speeds up to 67 mph and a drop of 144 feet.
ROOMS: Luxury illuminates every enticing room and this fabulous city. Impress your senses with all of the hotel's posh amenities. Sleep well knowing endless Las Vegas excitement is always waiting just outside your door. The 2,024 guest rooms are divided up into the different towers that make up the New York Skyline and all rooms offer wonderful views of Las Vegas. Room amenities include a choice of one King size bed or two Queen size beds, iron and ironing board, Internet access, personal electronic safe, hair dryer, and voice mail messaging.
POOL: The New York - New York hotels upgraded pool area features a large pool and deck space, cabanas, a jacuzzi and much more. The park-like setting features whimsical statues, exquisite fountains and an exquisite replica of the famed Bethesda Terrace.GAMING:
New York New York Hotel and Casino is unlike any other Las Vegas casino. Alive with the mesmerizing sights and sounds of the Big Apple, this enticing casino is comprised of 80 gaming tables and over 1,800 slot machines. Get in the games at the action packed Race and Sports Book at the New York New York Hotel and Casino. Place your bet and sit back with a cold drink in this sleek and dynamic betting arena featuring 28 state-of-the-art TVs for the ultimate seat for all major sporting events.
THINGS YOU HAVE TO SEE and DO at New York New York!
- The Roller Coaster - Travel at speeds up to 67 mph and experience a drop of 144 ft
- Coyote Ugly - Dance the night away with some of Vegas` best looking bartenders
- It`s all about the games at The Sporting House! Catch every minute of the day`s biggest sporting events broadcast live on 130 high-definition televisions, get in gear with exciting interactive games and enjoy all your bar food favorites with a cold beer from The Sporting House tap. Drop in and cheer your top teams on to victory.
- II Formaio - Italian-New York-style
- NINE FINE IRISHMAN PUB - A true Irish pub serving up the most Guinness in the nation
- Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil - A seductive twist on reality, making the provocative playful and the forbidden electrifying!
- Bar at Times Square - No. 1-rated dueling piano show in Las Vegas
- Pour 24 - Celebrating 24 of the very best American Craft Beers
- Gallagher's Steakhouse - A New York City original since 1927
- Spa at New York New York - The perfect way to unwind after a long day of living
There is a Resort Fee of $41.95 USD (subject to applicable tax). Fee includes:
- High Speed Internet Access- in room and in public areas
- Fitness Center Access
- Daily Newspaper
- Unlimited local and 800-number calls
- Domestic Long Distance phone calls of $0.10 per min
- Boarding pass printing
- Notary Services
- Incoming/Outgoing Faxes