WHY STAY HERE?
- Pool - You will be amazed by this beautiful 15 acre tropical retreat! The sparkling pools at The Flamingo interconnect through lagoons and through a cascading waterfall and there`s even a water-slide! Cool off with a ice cold drink at one of the three tropical bars or grab some lunch at The Beach Club Cafe and Poolside BBQ.
- Dining - Check out delicious restaurants such as the famous Margaritaville with two outdoor patios overlooking The Strip, devour a steak at Steakhouse46, grab a burger at the Burger Joint, or stop by Hamada of Japan for sushi.
ON-SITE NIGHTLIFE + ENTERTAINMENT!
- X Burlesque-X Burlesque - A risque revue at Flamingo Las Vegas. Burlesque showcases a variety of performances by six gorgeous dancers set to music by today`s hottest artists.
- The Garden Bar - The Garden Bar is the perfect spot to meet before a night out on The Vegas Strip for an afternoon or evening drink and views of the Flamingo lagoon and waterfalls.
- Bugsy`s Bar - You won`t miss a beat in Bugsy`s Bar, open 24 hours and located in the center of the casino at the heart of the action.
SPRING BREAK 2011 AT FLAMINGO:
Bugsy Siegel's desert dream, The Flamingo, has anchored the Las Vegas Strip since they started rolling dice in 1946. This self-contained casino and resort offers everything you want this Spring Break; including a Wildlife Habitat and a 15-acre Caribbean-style water playground!
Please note must be at least 21 to check-in with photo i.d.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply