With a stay at Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Strip), you'll be steps from Miracle Mile Shops and 9 minutes by foot from LINQ Promenade. This 4-star resort is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Flamingo Wildlife Habitat and 1 mi (1.6 km) from High Roller.
Why Stay Here
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer a nightclub or an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 13 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 1 PM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply. Paris Spa by Mandara
has 24 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
Golf: As a Guest of Paris Las Vegas enjoy top-rated golf:
- 1) Cascata Golf - 30 minutes from the Strip, Named in ``America`s Best Top 100 Modern Courses``
- 2) Rio Secco - 12 minutes from the Strip, Named # 1 public access course in Nevada. Callaway`s golf sets available as rentals (no need to drag your clubs through the airport)
Entertainment & Activities
- Napoleon`s Dueling Piano Bar - Be a part of the action at our dueling piano bar as the pianists face off nightly. Sing along and join in the fun as they perform your favorite hits. In addition to a full-service bar, there are more than 100 carefully selected varieties of champagne ready to be sampled.
- Chateau Nightclub and Gardens - Classic French opulence merges with modern eclectic style, offering a sophisticated and unparalleled nightlife experience in Las Vegas.
- Le Cabaret - Le Cabaret is a charming, open lounge designed to create the feeling of sitting outside in a garden area. Live entertainment entices our guests to sit at bistro tables and enjoy their drinks under trees laced with twinkling lights.
- Le Central Lobby Bar - People watching is an art form at Le Central. With an elevated view of the Paris casino floor, the elegant Lobby Bar serves a wide selection of beverages.The Arc de Triomphe: located right outside the hotel`s front entrance. The names and dates of Napoleon`s victories are inscribed on the monument.
- Jersey Boys - Don`t miss the runaway smash-hit and winner of Best Musical accolades on Broadway, Jersey Boys. This blockbuster phenomenon takes you up the charts, across the country and behind the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
- The Empire Comedy - located in Napoleons Lounge, is the premier place for laughs on the Strip and is hosted by Cort McCown.
- Sugar Factory- American Brasserie: The Sugar Factory is a sweet-lovers` dream filled with delectable treats, scrumptious chocolates, and an incredible array of selections. Along with the famous Couture pops, It will make your mouth water by the sight.
- The Eiffel Tower Experience - allows you to ride to the top, where you`ll have a breathtaking, panoramic view of the valley from 460 feet above the ground. Along the way, an experienced elevator guide will point out can`t-miss Vegas landmarks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Crystals at City Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
LINQ Promenade - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Flamingo Wildlife Habitat - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Park Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
High Roller - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
MGM Grand Casino - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mirage Casino - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sands Expo Convention Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
University of Nevada, Las Vegas - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Thomas and Mack Center - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 45.5 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Beauty Shop/Salon
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-In
- Express Check-Out
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop on Property
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Multilingual Staff
- Night Club
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Bar
- Porter / Bellhop
- Spa Services
- Steam Room
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply