When you stay at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, you'll be on the Strip, within a 5-minute drive of LINQ Promenade and Grand Bazaar Shops. This casino resort is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Flamingo Wildlife Habitat and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Miracle Mile Shops.
Why Stay Here
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 4 outdoor swimming pools are a perfect way to relax and recharge. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2522 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy international cuisine at The Carnival World Buffet, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has 159996 square feet (14864 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Rio Spa & Salon. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
Entertainment & Activities
- Masquerade Show in the Sky: The best free show in Las Vegas is back and better than ever! It`s a unique performance every time, with three different shows featuring stunning dancers in eye-popping costume fashions from the likes of DKNY and Victoria`s Secret. Your jaw will drop as these talented performers perform all-new routines to edgy music as fantasy floats glide above the crowd, creating an energetic and dynamic musical celebration.
- Voodoo Beach: This stunning, tropical paradise welcomes bathing beauties and party animals with open arms, playing host to some of the city`s most captivating poolside fun. VooDoo Beach features the best in beverages, food, music, not to mention eye candy!
- The Rio Casino: The ultimate player`s playground featuring 120,000 square feet of vibrant excitement. This action packed casino includes all your favorite games with 1,200 state-of-the-art slot and video poker machines, over 80 table games including blackjack, baccarat, roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker as well as a Keno Lounge, and a full-service Race and Sports Book.
- The Rio offers over 60,000 square feet of shopping pleasure, selling everything from artwork, fresh-cut flowers, jewelry, sports memorabilia, resort wear, children`s clothing and toys, souvenirs, cosmetics and sundries.
- VooDoo SkyLine: The exhilarating attraction delivers a Las Vegas experience unlike any other - sending guests soaring higher than 400 feet in the air at electrifying speeds offering 360 degree open-air vies of the Las Vegas Strip. The one-minute and 10-second zip ride will takeoff from VooDoo lounge, located atop Rio`s 50-story Masquerade tower, sending guests cascading more than 800 feet to the tower and reaching speeds up to 33 miles per hour. VooDoo Skyline can accommodate up to two riders at one time and will have a unique feature - on the return trip guests will ride an additional 800 feed to the starting point facing backwards, a total ride of nearly one-third of a mile.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Bazaar Shops - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
LINQ Promenade - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Flamingo Wildlife Habitat - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Crystals at City Center - 2 km / 1.3 mi
High Roller - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mirage Casino - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Orleans Arena - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Park Theater - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
MGM Grand Casino - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Sands Expo Convention Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
The preferred airport for Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply