With a stay at Caesars Suites at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Strip), you'll be steps from LINQ Promenade and 5 minutes by foot from High Roller. This 5-star resort is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Las Vegas Convention Center and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Thomas and Mack Center.
Why Stay Here
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 7 outdoor swimming pools are a perfect way to relax and recharge. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include a turndown service and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy French cuisine at Restaurant Guy Savoy, one of the resort's 12 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 7 bars/lounges.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has facilities measuring 240000 square feet (22297 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
7 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply. Qua Baths and Spa
has 48 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
LINQ Promenade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
High Roller - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mirage Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Crystals at City Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sands Expo Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Park Theater - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
MGM Grand Casino - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Las Vegas Convention Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
SLS Las Vegas Casino - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Thomas and Mack Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 45.1 km / 28 mi
The preferred airport for Caesars Suites at Caesars Palace is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
This property is closed for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 24.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 44.21 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply