Situated in the city center, this hotel is just a short walk to downtown Missoula, Washington-Grizzly Stadium, Missoula Art Museum and just 5.7 miles from Missoula International Airport [MSO].
The Doubletree Hotel Missoula/Edgewater offers 9,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. Additional features include:
- A large ballroom which can be divided into five breakout rooms
- Two conference rooms and a boardroom
- Versatile pre-function space
- Audio and visual equipment on site
Known as the Garden City, Missoula is a great destination for the outdoor enthusiast as well as those who want to appreciate the beauty.
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Fitness Facility
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hot Tub
- Lounge / Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- Technology Support Staff
This hotel`s guestrooms are distinctively designed to provide true comfort today`s business and leisure travelers. All guestrooms are spacious and stylishly decorated.
- 37-Inch Flat Screen Television
- Coffee / Tea Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Premium Bedding
Vacation travelers will enjoy the fact that this hotel is centrally located to numerous area attractions.
- University of Montana - Located only two blocks away.
- Glacier National Park - With more than a million acres of land, there are meadows, lakes and wildlife waiting to be explored
- A Carousel for Missoula - One of the first fully hand carved carousels in the United States
- Smoke Jumper Center - The largest active smoke jumper base in the nation
Their restaurant, Finn & Porter, will be closed April 4 - 5 for a kitchen renovation. Please contact the Front Desk for more information and alternate dining options.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply