Make yourself at home in one of the 315 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 13000 square feet (1208 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Machine
- Business Center
- Complimentary Coffee
- Conference Rooms
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Express Check-Out
- Gift Shop on Property
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Laundry Services/Laundry Facility
- Multilingual Staff
- Porter / Bellhop
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply