BOOKIT.COM EXTRA VALUES:
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE 24-Hour Airport Shuttle
- FREE Parking
Situated between Washington DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis, those staying at this Baltimore Washington Airport hotel for business can enjoy an efficient and effective visit, as so many of the areas local corporate offices and government organizations are nearby. This Elkridge, MD hotel is also perfect for guests visiting the area for local events, such as wine festivals, Columbia Soccer Invitational, and concerts at Merriweather Post Pavilion. Unwind after a long day in the newly renovated indoor heated pool, relax in the steam room, or catch some rays on the sundeck. No matter what brings you to Elkridge, this hotel is sure to meet all of your needs.WHY STAY HERE?
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- FREE Full Breakfast
- Indoor Heated Pool
- FREE Morning Paper
- On-Site Sauna and Spa
Sink into bed each night in these comfortable, tidy rooms that offer cable satellite television with HBO, a coffeemaker, wireless internet access, and much more. This hotel in Elkridge, Maryland offers 117 guest rooms, and 6 suites, all non-smoking. Each room is perfectly built and furnished to accommodate the needs of any guest. For an affordable and memorable visit to Elkridge, Maryland, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Baltimore Washington Airport today.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Baltimore Washington Airport offers it`s guests a complimentary hot breakfast every morning, as well as a 24-hour coffee bar. The hotel is closely located to an endless number and variety of restaurants. Check out some of these local restaurants while visiting Elkridge:
THINGS TO SEE AND DO!
- Stained Glass Pub
- El Nayar - Mexican Restaurant
- Timbuktu Restaurant
- Smokey`s and Uncle Grube`s
- The Timbers at Troy - Voted one of the Top 100 Golf Courses in the Mid-Atlantic by Golfstyles Magazine, and rated 4-Stars by Golf Digest.
- B & O Railroad Museum - A trade show exhibit developed in the late 19th century that now comprises the collection of the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum, the oldest, most comprehensive American railroad collection in the world.
- National Aquarium-Baltimore Venue - An amazing aquarium with a Jellyfish exhibit, 4D Immersion Theater, Dolphin show, Atlantic Coral Reef exhibit, and so much more!
- Historic Ships in Baltimore - The home of 5 national naval treasures and related artifacts, materials, and histories from those treasures.
- The Star-Spangled Banner Flag House - The house in which the flag that inspired our National Anthem was sewn. An interactive way for you and your family to travel to 1812 and learn about the woman who sewed the flag and what life was like then.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply