Taking Convenience and Luxury to the Next Level
The Loews New Orleans Hotel is located approximately one mile from the city`s center, near the Riverwalk, and only a few moments to three streetcar lines, Canal Street, Riverfront and St. Charles.
Live like you`ve never lived before in the Big Easy with these fantastic amenities!
- Magnificent views of the Mississippi River and the city skyline.
- Loews also has some of the LARGEST guest rooms in the city of New Orleans
- Offering a full-service fitness center and spa with an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna
- Balance Spa and Fitness Center presents a full menu of services
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Valet parking
- Business Center, teleconferencing, and full-service audio visual
- 17,000 square feet of flexible function space - including a magnificent ballroom for any occasion
- Loews also has a signature family travel benefit. The hotel offers special programs and features dedicated to the principle of Family
Great Food...Great Drinks...Live Entertainment... You Don`t Get Any More New Orleans than the Loews New Orleans Hotel
Experience Innovative Culinary Creole Creations at superb on-site restaurants such as Cafe Adelaide - Pure indulgence fills every plate in each distinctive restaurant. Inspired by the glamorous – and naughty – life of the owner`s beloved Aunt Adelaide, this dynamic bistro captures the local avant-garde cocktail culture of the late 1950s and 60s with a Creole flavor.
- Breakfast is served Mon - Fri, 7 - 10am, Sat-Sun Sun, 7 - 1030am
- Lunch is served Mon - Thurs, 1130am - 2pm, Fri, 1130 - 230pm
- Dinner is served Sun - Thurs, 6 - 930pm, Fri - Sat, 6 - 930am
The Swizzle Stick Bar is equally fabulous with a slight tropical twist! Light touches of Key West and the West Indies are reflected in the atmosphere and menu, while the bar never strays from the sinuous charm of New Orleans. Sample an Adelaide Swizzle, Side Car or Gin Fizz in good company.
- 11AM - 12AM Sunday - Thursday
- 11AM - 1AM Friday and Saturday
Do you LOVE your pets? Loews loves them too!
Loews has the most pet friendly hotel around, and you`ll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. All pets receive their own gifts including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to start their vacation. Owners receive a detailed brochure with information on hotel pet services, such as Loews Loves Pets room service menu, local dog walking routes, and area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops, groomers, and much more.
Don`t Forget to Re-Charge Before you go out on the Town
The Balance Spa is right in the hotel. Step into an oasis of calm and spoil yourself with a complete menu of spa treatments and services that reinvigorates, relaxes or even inspires you. Revitalize your hands and feet with a manicure, pedicure, paraffin treatment and thermal stone foot treatment. Or enjoy a massage or body treatment.
On behalf of us here at Bookit.com® - We Know You`ll Enjoy Your Stay Here
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- AAA Approved
- Attraction Tickets Available
- Babysitting (+)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Complimentary Coffee
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Service (+)
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check-Out
- Fine Dining
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Fitness Facility
- Free Morning Paper
- Full Breakfast (+)
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap Services
- Ice Machine
- Indoor Pool
- Interior Corridors
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Massage Therapist (+)
- Multilingual Staff
- On-Site Check In
- Parking (Fee)
- Pet-Kennels (+)
- Public Internet Access
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit at Front Desk
- Secured Parking
- Security Guard
- Spa Services (+)
- Valet Parking (+)
- Wake-Up Service
- Wedding Services (+)
- Wheelchair Access Elevator
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply