With a stay at Red Roof Inn Danville, Ky in Danville, you`ll be close to Pioneer Playhouse and Norton Center for the Arts. This property is within close proximity of Ephraim McDowell House and Constitution Square State Park.
Why Stay Here
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Kids 17 and Under Stay Free
- Free Coffee in Lobby
- Free Communications Package
- One Pet Stays Free
- Free Hot Breakfast in the Morning (6a.m. to 9:30 a.m., daily)
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning (6 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., daily) which includes biscuits & gravy, sausage, pancakes, cereal and bread items. Business center with computer and coin laundry available for guest use. Free coffee and tea available in the lobby. One well behaved family pet per room in welcome!
All guestrooms at the newly renovated Red Roof Inn Danville, KY. Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
Notifications and Fees
- Child Policy: Kids 17 and younger stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member.
- Communications package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms, free local calls, free long distance calls in the continental U.S. and free fax service (up to 10 pages).
- Pet Policy: One well-behaved family pet is permitted, at no additional charge. Pet must be declared during guest registration and kept on a leash when outside guest room. In consideration of all guests, pets must never be left unattended in the guestroom. When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply