Located on 1,800 feet of white sand on the beautiful Kaanapali Beach, this hotel has been one of the most popular hotels in Kaanapali for years.
Why Stay Here
- 750,000-Gallon Pool System
- Free High Speed Internet Access
- Hawaiian Cultural Activities
- Free Shuttle to Championship Golf Courses
- Nightly Drums of The Pacific Luau
- Oceanfront Marilyn Monroe Spa Kamaha`o
- 4 Restaurants and 5 Lounges On-Site
The Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa has been called one of the most spectacular resorts in the world. Located on 1,800 feet of white sand on the beautiful Kaanapali Beach, the Hyatt Regency Maui has been one of the most popular hotels in Kaanapali for years.
Make yourself at home in one of the 806 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private lanais. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Grotto Bar Swim-up Bar located in the pool under the waterfalls
- Umalu Bar Ocean Front Casual Dining and Lounge
- Son`z Maui Restaurant and Lounge Best Known for the Island Seafood
- NEW JAPENGO Restaurant - Try out the Hyatt`s new signature restaurant, featuring Asian inspired Pacific Cuisine
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you`re looking for recreational opportunities, you`ll find outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle. There`s also a 750,000 gallon, half acre free form pool accented by tropical plants, waterfalls and a network of streams and lava rock landscaping for guests to enjoy. The pool area includes a swim up bar, 150 foot lava-tube waterslide and outdoor waterfall Jacuzzi.
Entertainment & Activities
The Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa offers a wide variety of activities, a few of these are:
- The Camp Hyatt`s Children`s Program
- A Nightly Luau and Polynesian Show
- Marilyn Monroe Spa Kamaha`o - An Oceanfront Full Service Spa
- Kayaking, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Tennis and Windsurfing
- Ka`anapali Golf Courses - Two 18-Hole Courses Adjacent to the Hotel
- Golf (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply