Why Stay Here?
- Award Winning Dining
- Private Lagoon - Swim with the Dolphins
- Superb pool and secluded white sand swimming beach
- CHI Health & Energy Fitness Center with state of the art equipment and exercise classes overlooking the ocean
- Many other sports available, including surfing, and scuba
- Keiki Club supervised fun for kids
- Seasonal Hawaiian cultural programs
- Designer shopping including our own Kahala Boutique
- FREE Morning coffee service at Plumeria Beach House
- (2) Complimentary bottles of water in room daily at turndown
- Bottled water for runners
- Access to audio CD and video VHS & DVD library
- Introductory Surfing lessons and Stand up paddleboard clinics (Wednesday to Friday)
- Free Locksafe system in the room
- Free refreshment fruits water at the lobby
- Free DVD player installation upon request (limited inventory)
- Free Baby Crib
- Free Beach Towel Rental
- Free Beach Furniture rental (except cabana)
Located only 10 minutes from Waikiki and only 20 minutes from the Honolulu International Airport, The Kahala Hotel and Resort is the only beachfront resort in Kahala. Guests can enjoy this resort`s beautiful views of both Diamond Head and Koko Head craters.
The possibilities are endless at The Kahala Hotel and Resort. Guests have a plethora of activities to choose from. For the nature enthusiast, The Kahala has a 26,000 square foot natural saltwater lagoon where Guests can swim and interact with the hotel`s dolphins, who share residence with exotic fish and sea turtles. If you want to relax on your magnificent vacation, The Kahala Spa is a wonderful experience. Each treatment room is 550 square foot of space and features a personal relaxation area, changing area, private shower, and landscaped courtyard of native Hawaiian flora. The spa also offers teeth whitening procedures. Whatever your heart desires, you will be able to find it at The Kahala Hotel and Resort.
Rooms and suites in light tropical palettes and island touches in Kahala Chic style. The bed that is better than heaven, with fine linens and memory foam.
Indulge in Service
Subtle. discreet. and observant! Many of our staff have been with us for over 20 years, and recognize and address returning guests by name.
The Kahala Hotel and Resort`s 5 venues each offer their own unique ambiance and style, making for a variety of dining experiences.
- Hoku`s at The Kahala Hotel and Resort is heralded for its innovative fusion fare which melds Hawaiian, Asian and European flavors. Hoku`s is consistently ranked as one of Hawaii`s best restaurants.
- Seaside Grill has a direct view of the Pacific Ocean and is perfect for lunch.
- Plumeria Beach House is on the edge of the white sands of Kahala. The oceanside Plumeria Beach House is their open-air, all day dining restaurant.
- The Veranda is located adjacent to the lobby overlooking the Dolphin Lagoon with both indoor and outdoor seating amidst lush tropical decor.
- 24HR Room Service