Why Stay Here
- On-site Dining
- Nearby Water Activities
- Diverse Cultural Events and Active Nightlife Nearby
- Pet Friendly
Sirata Beach Resort is located directly on St. Pete Beach. Diverse cultural events and active nightlife of downtown St. Petersburg are less than 10 minutes away. Whether it`s world class shopping, exclusive golf privileges, attractions, museums, deep sea fishing, dolphin watch cruises, art galleries, festivals, or concerts...the Tampa - St. Petersburg area has something for every member of the family.
Surrounded by acres of beautiful beaches, Sirata Beach Resort provides everything you need to enjoy a relaxing leisure stay or an effortless event.
Sirata Beach Resort offers 382 affordable guest rooms and 170 family-style one bedroom suites. Each unit is decorated in island style. Standard guest rooms feature two queen beds, a refrigerator, coffee maker, in-room safe and pay-per-view movies. A variety of accommodations and room amenities are available at this beachfront resort. Families can share a one-bedroom guest suite with a king bed (two queens by request), pull-out sofa, bathroom, kitchenette, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, in-room video games and pay-per-view movies.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Compass Grille: Casual dining offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The cuisine varies from time to time, and features the best ``Floribbean`` foods, which is a fusion between local Florida favorites and Caribbean flairs.
- Harry’s Beach Bar: A local favorite, Harry’s Beach Bar is the oldest beach bar on St. Pete Beach.
- Rum Runners Bar and Grille: Located between the pool and sugar white sands this venue is a great option for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Pools & Spa's
Three Beachfront Pools with Two Whirlpools
Wedding services offered include:
- Full-service catering
- Event venue setup
- Av equipment setup
- Ice carving
- White glove services
Meetings & Conventions
- 30,000 square feet of space
- Event space for 25 to 350 guests
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting Rooms
- Banquet Facilities
Entertainment & Activities
Treat yourself to a poolside beach cabana, or hammock all day long. For the more adventurous, visit Suncoast Watersports kiosk, directly on the beach. There you can arrange parasailing, snorkeling trips, dolphin excursions and even rent wave runners right on the premises. If you want to adventure off the property, there are full concierge services for your pleasure and at your service.
- Private White Sand Beach
- Beachfront and Poolside Tropical Beach Bars
- Fitness Center
- Free basic Wi-Fi
- Beach Cabana and Paddleboat Rentals
- On-Site Guest Laundry Facilities
- Business Center and Conference Rooms
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Adventure Land
- LEGOLAND Florida
- John`s Pass Village and Boardwalk
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Raymond James Stadium
- Fort De Soto Dog Beach