Why Stay Here
- Close to Theme Parks
- Gift Shop
- Pool Deck with Fire Pit
The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is burrowed on 500 woodland acres next to a gorgeous lake. A twisting road will lead you to a Mediterranean-influenced resort hotel - Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek, an oasis for meetings in Orlando. Discover countless theme park adventures near Bonnet Creek Resort. The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is less than 5 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort`s classical theme parks including Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney`s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Close by, relish the shops, nightlife and entertainment titillations of Downtown Disney, or Universal`s City Walk, or tour the delightful cultural attractions in downtown Orlando.
From the charming landscape of Bonnet Creek to the serenity of the Blue Harmony Spa to the enchanted adventures of the Walt Disney World Resort, this opulent resort delivers unforgettable moments that will make you smile for a lifetime.
A modern take on Mediterranean furniture, pillow top mattresses, and their own signature BeWell Bedding helps establish that the comfort is unrivaled. You are given a choice of 2 queen beds or 1 king bed. Or choose 1 of their family friendly rooms that offer additional bunk beds. And because they focus solely on your comfort, they also given attention to the very latest technology. In all guestrooms and suites you`ll discover a 40-inch flat-panel TV and Wi-Fi. The bathrooms highlight black granite surfaces, embroidered robes, and name-brand bath amenities that take the gratification to a new level.
Hot Hotel Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Local Calls
- Free Newspaper
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek offers delicious cuisine with a great lineup of dining choices for all cravings, whether your in the mood for seafood and sushi, or a specialty cocktail at the sun-kissed poolside patio. This resort features 3 restaurants, a cafe and trendy bar that are sure to satisfy your palate, as well as a variety of food and drink menus that are sure to please.
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille: Enjoy seasonal Atlantic seafood and specialty sushi prepared right before you in the open kitchen. Deep Blu features modern decor and is open for dinner.
- Tesoro Cove: Serving American and Italian cuisine. Tesoro Cove offers a hearty breakfast buffet and fresh Italian entrees for lunch and dinner.
- Back Bay Bar and Grill: While you dine on casual American cuisine, look out over the beautiful views of the 10-acre lake. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Bar 1521: A trendy bar with delicious appetizers, light dishes and signature cocktails, wine and beer. Bar 1521 features live music entertainment,
- Barista: The resort`s coffee cafe offering Starbucks coffee and teas, ice cream and pastries.
The 18-hole Rees Jones-designed golf course at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club is a true golfer`s pleasure.
Entertainment & Activities
For conscientious services and upper class amenities that make you feel a world away, there is no more ideal choice than the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek. Guests of this upscale lakeside hotel will experience extraordinary comfort that goes beyond their AAA Four-Diamond rating. Make a splash in the outdoor lagoon style pool, or enjoy your morning exercise routine at their avant-garde fitness center. Blue Harmony Spa is a peaceful interlude with a choice of bracing spa services that will leave you feeling rejuvenated and energized. For those looking to plan meaningful weddings, receptions or successful business meetings, this Orlando resort features 25,000 square feet of state-of-the-art space for any occasion. A 24-hour business center, free internet and professional concierge services are guaranteed to beautify your stay.
- Disney`s Hollywood Studios - Experience movie magic
- Disney`s Typhoon Lagoon - This waterpark soaks you in fun
- Aquatica - Whimsical, one-of-a-kind waterpark
- Discovery Cove - Swim with the dolphins
- Islands of Adventure - Thrilling rides to get your heart pumping