Situated on the shimmering blue Intracoastal Waterway, the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina hotel in Florida is a beautiful place to stay close to the attractions of Fort Lauderdale, including the famous Las Olas Boulevard, which is alive with shops, restaurants and bars.
Why Stay Here
- Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, by the 3,000-Mile
- 24-Hour Modern Fitness Center w/ Weights and Cardio Equipment
- 21,000 sq. ft. of Function Space for Meetings and Events
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool and Poolside Deck
- Exciting Food and Drink Venues, Including the G Bar and Nanking
Host a conference or wedding in the hotel`s 7,810 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom, and keep up with work in the business center, which offers printing and photocopying access. Relax in the outdoor heated swimming pool or simply lounge on the deck. Work out in the 24-hour fitness room, complete with cardiovascular machines and weights, or unwind on the beach. Try snorkeling, diving or water skiing in the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy a poolside lunch from The G restaurant, which captures the essence of Southern Florida in its light, fresh menu.
These rooms and suites are designed with comfort and convenience in mind, providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. Explore the various types of rooms and modern amenities, and choose the space that`s right for you.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Antea - Morning, noon and night - Antea is the go-to spot. Start the day off with a variety of breakfast options, including specialty coffees, teas and baked goods. Fuel up at lunch with hearty sandwiches and salads - perfect for people on-the-go. Or, let the day slip away, as Antea transitions from day to night into a social gathering spot with full-service bar, small bites and laid-back ambiance.
- Nanking - Nanking has raised the bar for Asian cuisine in South Florida, offering fusion dishes inspired by ancient culinary traditions. Bold flavor profiles and innovative presentation entice the senses. Enjoy a diverse range of beverages and excellent service amid the stylish, Zen-like ambiance and breathtaking views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
Meetings & Conventions
Each meeting room has access to the hotel`s self-service business center, while high-speed wireless internet comes standard with each Guestroom. On-site A/V tech support ensures smaller gatherings are as engaging as large ones. Impress your colleagues with presentations in the comfortable board room, or take a break on one of the many patios overlooking the pool and marina. After a morning of meetings, treat colleagues to a round of golf at a nearby championship course or relax and unwind on the beaches of Fort Lauderdale.
Pools & Spas
Relax in the outdoor heated swimming pool or simply lounge on the deck. Enjoy a poolside lunch from The G restaurant, which captures the essence of Southern Florida in its light, fresh menu.
Brides-to-be will find themselves saying I do! to the beautiful views and chic event spaces at Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina. Hotel catering and event Team Members will customize the menu and decor to meet the needs of every couple. Keep the evening intimate with a romantic poolside ceremony and cocktail hour, or invite 450 of your closest friends to celebrate in style and dance the night away in 1 of the elegantly designed ballrooms. Allowing just 1 wedding booked per day ensures the exclusive use of the property and undivided attention.
Entertainment & Activities
Located in the popular city of Fort Lauderdale, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is close to an array of many popular attractions, including the Fort Lauderdale Historical Museum and the Bailey Concert Hall.
The hotel is also close to many sites for fitness and recreation. Enjoy a few rounds of golf on the nearby golf courses, play a set of tennis, or go scuba diving off the Atlantic coast. Enjoy the Fort Lauderdale Beachfront Promenade, which has been designated as one of the cleanest in the US, or visit Las Olas Boulevard and explore its range of shops, bars, restaurants and galleries. The Fort Lauderdale Museum of Art offers extensive collections of artworks, while the Museum of Science and Discovery provides fun for the whole family in its interactive science displays.
**Please note The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is going to be re-surfacing its pool from August 17 - August 30. In the meantime use of a scheduled shuttle to the Bahia Mar will be available for use of their pool and beach access. **
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply