Located in Estes Park, The Landing at Estes Park - Riverside Retreat is on a river, within a 5-minute drive of Tiny Town Miniature Golf and Beaver Meadows Visitor Center. This cabin is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Red Rose Rock Shop and Dick's Rock Museum and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Marys Lake.
Why Stay Here
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
Stay in one of 9 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Satisfy your appetite at the apartment's coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to noon for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the apartment include complimentary bicycles.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beaver Meadows Visitor Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tiny Town Miniature Golf - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Red Rose Rock Shop and Dick's Rock Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Marys Lake - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Estes Park Aerial Tramway - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Historic Park Theatre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Beaver Meadows Entrance Station - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Historic Estes Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Mrs. Walsh's Garden - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Barlow Plaza - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Performance Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Moraine Park Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Aspen and Evergreen Gallery - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Stanley Village - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Reel Mountain Theater - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Landing at Estes Park - Riverside Retreat is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 126.8 km / 78.8 mi
This property is undergoing renovations from 03 December 2018 to 31 July 2019 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MXN 100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 250 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 100.00 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: MXN 90 per day
- Pet fee: MXN 500 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.7 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Concierge Desk
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Picnic Area
- Spa Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply