Make yourself at home in one of the 362 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
The Omni's 1,500-square-foot fitness room provides free weights, cardio and strength-training equipment, yoga mats, a plasma TV, and individual screens for treadmills. Get Fit Kits for use in guestrooms are available at the front desk, and include a floor mat, two dumbbells, and elastic bands.
Jogging, cycling, and rollerblading are popular along the Embarcadero, five blocks away. The hotel is eight blocks from Yerba Buena Gardens, which includes a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area.
Four miles away, the Presidio Golf Course is a public 18-hole course deep inside the city's verdant park near the Golden Gate Bridge. Golden Gate Park has walking and running trails, a playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The closest major airports to Omni San Francisco Hotel are:
Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
The preferred airport for Omni San Francisco Hotel is San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.