Hot Hotel Amenities
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service to the SF International Airport Daily
- High-Speed Internet Service throughout the Building and in all Guestrooms
- Full Service Restaurant
- Room Service
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Sports Bar and Lounge
- Meeting and Banquet Facilities and Services
- Children 12 and Under Stay Free
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool
The Best Western Plus Grosvenor is located within two miles of the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and just 10 miles to Downtown San Francisco. When you stay at this San Francisco Airport hotel, you will be close to the best restaurants, shops, theaters, art galleries, and museums. Outdoor attractions offer an opportunity to take advantage of the remarkable climate by taking a day tour or visiting one of the many Bay area parks or gardens. And there are plenty of indoor diversions to keep you busy when you reserve your San Francisco accommodations with the Best Western Plus Grosvenor Hotel.
Why Stay Here?
- Convenient Location to San Francisco International Airport
- On-Site Dining at The Brass Elephant Restaurant and Sports Bar
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Airport
- Close Proximity to the South San Francisco Convention Center
- Low Cost $7 Daily Parking
- 100% Smoke-Free Hotel
- Refrigerators in Guest Rooms
Enjoy elegant design and style while staying at the Best Western Plus Grosvenor Hotel. Accommodations include 206 beautifully decorated guest rooms and include the following amenities: complimentary wireless high speed Internet access, coffee maker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, digital AM/FM clock radio, data ports and voice mail service, cable TV with HBO, ESPN, CNN, pay per-view movies, refrigerators
and handicap accessible rooms.
The Brass Elephant Lounge and Sports Bar
The Brass Elephant Restaurant boasts some of the best experiences for fine dining in San Francisco. Entrees include traditional American Cuisine with a nod to the Caribbean, Asia, and south of the border. This on-site restaurant is the ideal place to unwind after an eventful day of business meetings or sightseeing. The lounge offers many delightful features including an inviting atmosphere, drink specials, multiple big screen TVs, including a 12` screen TV, and a library with a cozy fireplace for a quieter atmosphere. For those looking to stay in, enjoy the best fine dining in San Francisco in your very own hotel room. The Brass Elephant Restaurant offers its wonderful dining selections up for room service every day during restaurant hours.