Hot Hotel Amenities
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet in Lobby and Public Areas
- On-Site Dining at Aurea
- Full-Service Business Center
- Concierge Desk
- Fitness Center
- Smoke-Free Property
- Buffet Breakfast ($)
- Valet and Self-Parking ($)
- Pet-Friendly ($)
Nob Hill Location
This luxurious San Francisco boutique hotel is a sophisticated, urban retreat located atop Nob Hill near many exciting attractions and events. The Standford Court Hotel is ideally located between Fishermans Wharf and Union Square and is directly on the cable car line. The hotel was built on the former site of the mansion of Lealand Stanford, which was destroyed in the fire after the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake. In 1912 an apartment house was built on the site, and in 1972 the present-day hotel was constructed from the shell of that building. In November 2008, the hotel completed a $35 million renovation.
Why Stay Here?
- 4-Star AAA Diamond Property
- On-Site Dining offering Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Close Proximity to Three Cable Car Lines
- Newly-Renovated Lobby
- Great Views of the City and the Bay
- Upscale Location Near Many Attractions
- Room Service From 6am - 11pm
The Stanford Court Hotel offers upscale amenities and unparalleled service. Each guestroom features luxury bedding, 37" LCD TVs, and Wi-Fi Internet access. Relax in luxury and enjoy complimentary coffee in the comfort of your guestroom. Awake to sweeping panoramic views of the bay and city in the Deluxe View Rooms. This boutique hotel offers spacious floor plans and unparalleled comfort.