Hot Hotel Amenities
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary DVD Video Library
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 100% Smoke-free
- Bar / Lounge
- Business Center
- Use of Nearby Fitness Center
- Morning Local Town Car Service (Complimentary to the Financial District 7:15 - 8:30 am)
- Daffodil Restaurant - Local, Organic Cuisine
- Newspaper In Lobby
- Parking Nearby ($)
- Valet Parking ($)
Union Square Location
Nestled in the heart of San Francisco, this charming hotel is an oasis of hospitality just steps away from fashionable Union Square and the Powell Street Cable Cars. Enjoy an easy stroll or cable car ride to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Chinatown, Moscone Center, Asian Art Museum, Fishermans Wharf, Pier 39 and Coit Tower, which offers breathtaking views of the Bay Area. Cheer the San Francisco Giants at ATT Park, cross the Golden Gate Bridge, tour Alcatraz or experience the Palace of Fine Arts.
Why Stay Here?
- Continuously Named One of the Top Luxury Hotels in the U.S by TripAdvisor
- Intimate, Charming, and Eco-Friendly
- On-Site Organic Dining at Daffodil Restaurant
- Residential Style Guestrooms
- Green Boutique Hotel near San Francisco`s Union Square
Relax and rejuvenate in one of the 104 spacious, beautifully designed guest rooms, including nine warmly appointed suites - a mix of timeless contemporary design, classic chic style and outstanding service. Discover comfort, convenience and chic elegance for all your leisure or business getaways in San Francisco. Stylishly decorated with a soft palate of soothing colors in the wall and floor coverings and fabrics, these residential-style accommodations offer an oasis of hospitality and tranquility amidst the energy of the city. Relax on golden-toned wood furniture hand-crafted of wood, specially created for the Orchard Hotel. Armoires features state-of-the-art DVD and CD entertainment centers, a 27-inch color Sony TV with stereo sound and remote control. The beautifully framed artistic black and white photography on the walls depicts elements of San Francisco architecture and scenery.
Daffodil Restaurant and Bar
Adjacent to the hotels lobby, Daffodil features an innovative menu of satisfying servings. Simple, uncomplicated, and divine, the menu features boldly flavored foods. Restaurant is open for breakfast only.