Located just a few blocks away from the Financial District, Moscone Center, San Francisco Cable Cars, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Asian Art Museum and Chinatown, the Orchard Garden Hotel offers luxurious, eco-friendly accommodations while providing unsurpassed hospitality in a calming and intimate atmosphere.
Why Stay Here
- California`s First Generation of True Eco-Friendly Hotels
- Peaceful Ambiance, Artful Decor, and Unsurpassed Service
- Stylish Guestrooms, Sophisticated Boardroom, and Spectacular Rooftop Garden
- Organic Dining Experience at Roots Restaurant
- Entirely Smoking Free Property
- Organic Bath Products
- Union Square Location Near Shopping and Dining
- Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Complimentary Video Library and DVD Movie Rental
- Complimentary Newspapers in the Lobby
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Business Center - PC, Printing and Wi-Fi
- Evening Turndown Service
- Use of Nearby Fitness Center (Day passes available for a fee)
- Morning Local Towncar Service
- Limited Room Service
- On-Site Dining at Roots
- Valet Parking ($)
Designed by Architecture International, each green guest room is stylishly decorated in natural wood tones with soothing light, fabrics and fresh colors, all designed to inspire tranquility. These beautifully appointed rooms and suites feature high-definition LCD television with DVD and CD entertainment center and include stereo sound, iPod docking station, coffee/tea maker, honor bar, and safes. When you`re ready to relax, enjoy organic bath products in the luxurious bathrooms. Get down to business in total comfort at the oversized desk, complemented by excellent lighting, dual-line cordless phones with voicemail, and high-speed wireless Internet, for working or unwinding.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Named San Francisco`s Best Organic Restaurant by San Francisco Weekly in 2009, Roots` fusion style menu reflects the restaurants epicurean purity. Roots focuses on serving the freshest locally sourced products whenever possible as well as naturally raised meat and sustainably caught seafood. Start the day with an energizing breakfast, soothing specialty tea, or delicious coffee. Restaurant is open for breakfast only.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply