Experience the beautifully reborn Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina. A stunning $65 million transformation brings the epitome of California coastal chic to this San Diego hotel. Enjoy incredible ocean views, waterfront dining, a contemporary poolside lounge, an eco-friendly spa, and redesigned guest rooms and meeting rooms. Delight in a water playground with three new pools and multiple water slides, waterfront health club, and a full-service marina with jet skis, sailboats, kayaks, sports fishing and whale excursions. Hyatt Regency Mission Bay offers everything you could wish for in a San Diego hotel. All of these amenities, coupled with the premier location close to famous sights, makes this luxurious new hotel the unparalleled choice for discerning travelers.
- 3 pools w/ waterslides and aquatic activities
- Full-Service, eco-friendly Blue Marble Spa
- PAL Junior Ballroom, Bayside Ballroom, and Executive meeting rooms available
- Over 30,000 sq. ft. of beautifully landscaped function areas w/ fire pits for outdoor activities including dining, wedding, team building events and outdoor rentals
- City tours departing daily from hotel
- Dining and Entertainment at your fingertips
- Red Marlin Restaurant & Terrace: Discover the tempting flavors of our regionally-inspired dishes, featuring local, sustainable ingredients in innovative dishes.
- Red Marlin - Seasonal Events: Start a new family tradition on beautiful Mission Bay.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels and Provision Company: Baking and Brewing Daily
- Swim Bar & Lounge: Dive into ``Swim`` - the lounge and pool bar with bay views, a 5-foot, 360-degree aquarium and imaginative cocktails.
- Red Marlin Bar and Terrace: With an open-air bar and 360-degree views of Mission Bay Red Marlin is a great place to relax and socialize friends.
- Room Service: Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in the comfort and privacy of your guestroom.
- Hyatt E-Concierge: Pre-arrange services and activities prior to your arrival
- High Speed wired and wireless Internet access
- In-room safe (large enough to hold a laptop)
- Deluxe bath amenities
- Refrigerator, hairdryer, and iron w/ironing board
Please be advised:
A daily resort fee of 36.00 USD per room/per night will be charged and a .55 CA tax per night. The resort fee will include:
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Local Calls
- 2 Bottles of Water
- Bike Rentals
- Value Booklet