Why Stay Here?
- Poolside fitness room
- Complimentary transportation to such local attractions as Seaworld, Old Town and San Diego Zoo
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Award-winning dining at the Postcards American Bistro
- Room service from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Same-day dry cleaning and laundering
- Hair and nail salon
- Car Rental agency
- Spectator Tickets for local shows and events
- Gift shop for souvenirs, sporting apparel and an array of convenience items
- Parking [$14 per day]
- Adjacent to the 27-hole championship Riverwalk Golf Course and Driving Range.
Just minutes to Sea World, the Zoo, Old Town, museums, beaches, world-class shopping, downtown and the Convention Center. Perfectly located to experience all San Diego has to offer. Relax and Enjoy
Sunbathe around the heated swimming pool and whirlpool, and let the stress of a busy life dissolve away, perhaps with the help of a revitalizing massage? Or jump into the fun of San Diego, the Zoo, Sea World, Old Town, museums, waterfront, and world class shopping ... all only minutes away.
These newly renovated rooms have a choice of Serta king or double beds, both of which offer a host of amenities to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. Room amenities include 37-inch HD flat screen TV w/40 Channels, phone w/voicemail, Free Wi-Fi, clock radio w/alarm and MPG plug, refrigerators, coffee/tea maker, iron/ironing board and hairdryer.
After a exciting day out at SeaWorld or the beach, grab some grub. Enjoy an amazing bistro style meal at Postcards American Bistro where Executive Chef Karl Prohaska prepares a classic California style cuisine breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or, keep it simple at the poolside bar and grill.