Dana Point hotels near Laguna Beach are always an ideal choice for winning Southern California vacations, so plan your next stay at the Doubletree Guest Suites Doheny Beach hotel, a quaint and pet-friendly seaside escape destination ideal for leisure and corporate travelers alike.
Whether you are here for work or play, they will make sure there's plenty to do right in the comfort of the Doubletree Guest Suites Doheny Beach hotel.The hotel features 195 recently renovated suites, some with ocean views. Keep up your regular regimen, or start a new one, at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Feel the stress melt away in the luxurious sauna. Enjoy a flavorful, Beach Cuisine-inspired meal at Tresca. If you're just in the mood for good drinks and good friends, their fourth floor patio lounge, Vivo Bar, can't be beat. Relax, read a book or take a swim in the courtyard pool.
The all-suite Dana Point hotel offers all the comforts of home to make your long term stay enjoyable. Their extended stay accommodations make corporate and project travel more pleasurable. The guest suites provide more flexibility than standard corporate housing. The location offers convenience and ease to San Clemente, San Juan Capistran, and Laguna Niguel. Book your business travel accommodations here. If you are in the area visiting local businesses, the location provides you with easy access to Camp Pendleton, Oaks Blenheim Equestrian Center, Deloitte, San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (SONGS) and many Dana Point Attractions.
If you are here on business or are planning a meeting, wedding or special event, they have a professional and experienced team at your service to make sure you have everything you need to ensure a successful event: 14,000 square feet of flexible, indoor and outdoor meeting space including: A brand new, 5,000 square foot Conference Center, a fully-equipped business center, Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms, State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment, eEvents On-line Booking - Ideal for booking fewer than 25 guestrooms or for booking space for an all-day business meeting, reunion, wedding or other special eventCorporations Headquartered in Dana Point.
Once you have experienced everything the Doubletree Guest Suites Doheny Beach hotel has to offer, venture out and enjoy the area. Their unique location offers you a convenient combination of big city access with all the delightful attractions while staying at a secluded, resort-like oasis. Some of the more popular attractions and destinations include:
- Catalina Island - a gorgeous island escape awaits you
- The Coach House - a small venue that allows you to have dinner and watch a performance in a more intimate setting
- Dana Point Harbor - boat rentals and sports fishing
- Disneyland - the Original family vacation destination where you are sure to see Mickey and all the gang Doheny Beach State Park - A popular destination for surfing, snorkeling, fishing and just kicking it next to the waves
- Mission San Juan Capistrano - Built over 200 years ago by Spanish Padres and Indians, this mission is the ideal place to find serenity and peace amid the 10 acres of lush gardens and cool fountains, cloistered by old adobe walls
- San Diego Zoo - This 100-acre Zoo is home to over 4,000 rare and endangered animals representing more than 800 species and subspecies, and a prominent botanical collection with more than 700,000 exotic plants.
- Wild Rivers Water Park - Wild Rivers is a family amusement waterpark offering over 40 water rides and attractions for all ages. There are slides, inner tube rides, two wavepools, activity pools and lounging areas
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply