NEWLY RENOVATED MODERN FACILITIES
Golf, swimming, tennis and sand volleyball can all be enjoyed within the resort, while fishing and boating take place on Camelback Lake. With so much to see and do here, you can have no trouble filling your days with activities while staying at The McCormick Scottsdale. Guests have access to two 18-hole golf courses on-site, a year-round heated pool featuring a 20-foot waterfall, a pool bar, and tennis and volleyball courts. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the on-site restaurant, and happy hour specials are available in the bar and grill. There`s also a fitness room for grabbing a workout and a business center for finishing up work tasks. The hotel offers 13,000 square feet of meeting space, pets are welcome for an additional fee and parking is free.
WHY STAY HERE?
- Scenic Views
- Waived Resort Fees
- Fitness Facility
- Newly Renovated Stylish Rooms
- Free Parking
- Free Newspapers in Lobby
- Free Bottled Water
STYLISH AND TRENDY
Guests of The McCormick Scottsdale can select from a range of fine accommodations set within this lakeside hotel. Standard Rooms are bright and cheery, with wide-ranging mountain views. Superior and Superior Plus Rooms offer similarly cool views of the Arizona countryside and come complete with a variety of excellent amenities. Visitors seeking Scottsdale hotels will find these accommodations to be comfortable and set in an undisturbed location. In addition, there are 50 finely-appointed two and three-bedroom villas available. These offer indulgent living, with a real sense of home to each of these trendy accommodations.
Guests searching for Scottsdale dining choices needn`t venture far, thanks to Diamondbacks Bar and Grill and Pinon Grill. Both restaurants, placed within The McCormick Scottsdale, serve up fresh food in a relaxed dining atmosphere. At Pinon Grill, guests can enjoy sumptuous meals throughout the day. Diamondbacks Bar and Grill prepares a lighter fare plus a range of cocktails, spirits and other refreshments.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO:
- Cave Creek Outfitters - Horseback Riding Stables
- Taliesin West - Take a guided tour through world-renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright`s winter retreat and studio, which exemplifies the principles of design he was famous for.
- Troon North Golf Club - This golf club offers two magnificent courses, the Monument and the Pinnacle, which boast almost identical challenges, unique design and breathtaking scenery.
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park - Climb aboard the miniature replica of a Colorado narrow gauge railroad to explore this park that features famous railroad cars and an antique carousel.
- Scottsdale Gun Club - The Ultimate Shooting Experience. In true Arizona style, the Scottsdale Gun Club has spared no expense in the comfort and safety of our spacious, family orientated, 32 lane firing range in the heart of North Scottsdale.