Located right on the beach in the Virgin Islands overlooking the Caribbean Sea, 7 miles from Cyril E King airport and 4 miles east of downtown Charlotte Amalie.
Why Stay Here
Family Owned, Friendly Staff
Live entertainment 365 days a year
Many Watersports options
Experience the Caribbean in this one-of-a kind, family-owned beachfront resort in St. Thomas. Get away from the impersonal corporate atmosphere and find the friendliest staff in the Caribbean, from managers to housekeepers, here a total vacation experience is what matters the most, this fun casual resort with lots of activities is a place to make friends and memories.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, All Served a La Carte
- Unlimited Drinks Including Bottled Domestic and Imported Beer
- House Wine, and Champagne by the Glass
- Free Introductory Scuba Lesson in the Pool (not available for 2018 travel)
- Live Entertainment
- Wide Assortment of Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Free Wi-Fi Is Available Throughout the Property
- Gratuities, Hotel Tax and Resort Fee
Small and personal, with just 64 true beachfront rooms. Rooms feature one king bed or two double beds and a furnished balcony or patio. The ten Value Rooms are perfect for budget minded travelers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Bolongo Bay features two open-air seaside restaurants.
The Oasis Grille: Serving Full Breakfast, Lunchtime Favorites or Dinner with Beautiful Ocean Views, Located by the Beachfront Pool
Iggies Beach Bar and Grill: Serving Lunch, Dinner or Late-Night Entertainment
Pools & Spas
Freshwater Pool with Swim-Up Bar
Entertainment & Activities
Complimentary and unlimited use of non-motorized water sports, including paddle boards, Hobie Cats, kayaks, windsurfers, aqua tricycles, swim mats and snorkel gear.
Wave Runner rentals are available on property through 340 Water Sports.
Please Note: Due to Damage Sustained During Hurricane Irma and Maria the Resort will be Closed Through May 31, 2018
IMPORTANT REOPENING INFORMATION:
- Only one restaurant will be open, The Oasis (formerly Lobster Grille), located pool side with a bar which also has a swim up bar.
- Heavenly Days Catamaran, snorkel equipment, beach chairs, SUP paddle boards, Hobie Cat, swim mats, windsurfers.
- Iggies Beach Bar and Grill down on the beach will not be open until later in the year as it sustained more damage, and the beach surrounding Iggies will be closed while the resort rebuilds.
- The St. Thomas Diving Club will not be open this summer so the introductory scuba lesson in the pool will not be available.
Nonsmoking Rooms and Public Areas, USVI Smoking Laws
- Car Rental Desk (+)
- Concierge Desk
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Pool
- Water Sports (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply