Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and minibars.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, or dine alfresco (weather permitting). A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center and express check-out. Guests may use a ferry terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Express Check-Out
- Free Breakfast
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply