Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction is located in central Watford, close to Watford Market, Vicarage Road, and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Nearby points of interest also include Bushey Museum and Art Gallery.
Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction\\\'s restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning in the restaurant. This 3-star property has a business center and offers technology support staff, audio-visual equipment, and business services. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply) and the hotel has an Internet point. This Watford property has 7 square meters of event space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and currency exchange.
98 air-conditioned guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels, TV Internet access (surcharge), and pay movies. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per day
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: GBP 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.95 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.