With a stay at The Oxford House, you'll be centrally located in Oxford, a 3-minute drive from O2 Academy (Oxford) and 6 minutes from University Church of St Mary the Virgin. This guesthouse is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Covered Market and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Christ Church College.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Stay in one of 6 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs).
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 200 for adults and THB 200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.