With a stay at Junction 10 in Luton, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of ZSL Whipsnade Zoo and University of Bedfordshire. This guesthouse is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Knebworth House and 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Hatfield House.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 8 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
The property is closed between 01 November and 13 December.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.