With a stay at Holiday Inn London - Stratford City in London (Stratford), you\'ll be minutes from Westfield Stratford City and Olympic Stadium.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness facility or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 3874 square feet (360 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
Make yourself at home in one of the 188 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel\'s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are served daily in the restaurant for a fee.
Know Before You Go
- This property\'s policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.