The Hilton Burton St. Georges Park offers many great amenities such as:
- Ballroom for up to 400 guests
- Meeting Rooms (small and large)
- Health Club, and
- Indoor Pool
Among the 142 rooms at the Hilton Burton St. Georges Park are offered as; guest rooms, suites, or executive rooms.
- Guest rooms offer King or Two Twin Beds, Wi-Fi, scenic view, and a desk.
- Suites offer all King Beds, Wi-Fi, complimentary Continental Breakfast, snacks, and drinks, scenic view and two bathrooms. There are also three different types of rooms.
- Executive Rooms offer King or Two Twin Beds, complimentary Continental Breakfast, snacks and drinks, and a scenic view.
The United Kingdom is full of history, attractions, and restaurants to suit any appetite or palate.
Some restaurants located nearby are:
- The Meynell Ingram Arms- an old country inn that specializes in serving informal pub food
- Royal Harris Restaurant and Bar- an "all you can eat a la carte" Chinese restaurant
- The Apple Tree Fine Foods- coffee shop and delicatessen that offers only the finest of its selections
- The Royal Oak- serving freshly made foods that range any where from sandwiches to pizza and dessert
Some attractions that are located nearby are:
- Erasmus Darwin House- the house of Charles Darwin's grandfather
- Johnson Birthplace Museum adn Bookshop: experience the birthplace of the man who created the first dictionary
- Tamworth Castle: experience medieval Tudor and Stuart times in a real castle
- Conkers- "The hands on experience at the heart of the National Forest"
- Breakfast Room
- Business Services
- Continental Breakfast
- Fitness Facility
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap Services
- Indoor Pool
- Massage Services
- Wireless Internet
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply