With a stay at Drovers Lodge in Inverness, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Urquhart Castle and 5 minutes from Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition. This bed & breakfast is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Inverness Castle and 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from Glen Affric.
Why Stay Here
This smoke-free bed & breakfast offers complimentary parking nearby.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 7 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Hammam. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open select days.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loch Ness 2000 Exhibition Centre - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Urquhart Castle - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Corrimony Chambered Cairn - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Moniack Castle - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Beauly Priory - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Torvean Golf Club - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Inverness Botanic Gardens - 26 km / 16.1 mi
Inverness Cathedral - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Eden Court Theatre - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Inverness Museum and Art Gallery - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Inverness Castle - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Glen Ord Distillery - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Bellfield Park - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Merkinch Local Nature Reserve - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Inverness (INV) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Elevator / Lift
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply