Located in Ilfracombe, Trimstone Manor Country House Hotel is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Woolacombe Beach and Barricane Beach. This inn is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Exmoor National Park and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Ilfracombe Harbour.
Why Stay Here
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this inn include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Stay in one of 11 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Enjoy local cuisine at Tyme Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Meetings & Conventions
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the inn include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Saren Spa. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body scrubs, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Woolacombe Beach - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Barricane Beach - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Putsborough Sands - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Ilfracombe Harbour - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Verity Statue - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Croyde Bay Beach - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Marwood Hill Gardens - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Exmoor National Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Braunton Burrows - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Saunton Sands - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Pannier Market - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Arlington Court - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
The Burton Art Gallery and Museum - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Royal North Devon Golf Club - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Big Sheep - 33.2 km / 20.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 101.4 km / 63 mi
Swansea (SWS) - 288.6 km / 179.3 mi
The preferred airport for Trimstone Manor Country House Hotel is Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.).
The following facilities will be closed during November, December, January, February, and March:
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Christmas Eve (24 December), New Year's Day (1 January), and New Year's Eve (31 December):
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 12 for adults and GBP 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 4 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 20.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Barbecue Grills
- Coffee Shop
- Fireplace in Lobby
- Fitness Facility
- Indoor Pool
- Picnic Area
- Room Service
- Wedding Services
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply