Located on famous Grace Bay Beach, which has been ranked number one in the world by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine.
Why Stay Here
- Choose from Studio, One or Two Bedroom Suites - Always Enough Space to Spread out and Relax
- Clean, Fresh and Modern Decor
- All Suites Feature Private Balconies
- Free High Speed Internet Access
Alexandra guests will enjoy access to all of the following amenities:
- Weekly Managers Cocktail Party
- Theme Nights
- On Site Tour Desk, Caicos Dream Tours
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Fishing and Water Sports Arrangements (Additional Fees)
- Large Free-form Pool with Swim-up Bar
- Fitness Center
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Wi-fi Internet Service Throughout Resort
- Resort Accommodations
- All Meals at Any of the Resort`s Restaurants
- Unlimited Domestic and Premium Beverages at Any of the Resort`s Restaurants, Bars and Swim Up Pool Bar
- In Room Fridge Stocked With Water, Soft Drinks and Beer
- 24 Hour Snack Station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Throughout the Resort
- Free Use of Resort`s Non-Motorized Watersports Including Water Trampoline, Snorkeling, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs) and Sail Boats
- Free Use of Resort Amenities Including Exercise Room, Tennis Courts Lit for Night Play
- 15% Discount on Regularly-Priced Spa Treatments at Elevate Spa
- Complimentary Use of Bicycles
- All-Inclusive Access to Sister Resorts: Blue Haven and, For Adults, the Adults-Only Beach House (Dinner Reservations Required)
- Complimentary Shuttle Between All Three Resorts
All-suite resort featuring spacious studio, one, and two-bedroom suites.
Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
- Guest Can Enjoy Fine Dining at Asu on the Beach and the Alfresco Restaurants Both Offering Fine Cuisine by Chef Florent Sourmont
- The Sunset Dining Deck Is Also a Popular Spot to Enjoy a Variety of Freshly Prepared Grilled Specialties During Lunch, Dinner, and Afternoon Cocktails Also a Perfect Spot for Watching the Sunset
- A Free Dining Shuttle Is Available to Beach House and Blue Haven
Pools & Spas
Pool closed from November 2-15, 2018.
- Recieve a $200 resort credit per room for travel dates booked during these dates.
- The pool at Blue Haven Resort is available to all guests.
- The pool at Beach House is available for guests age 18 and over.
- Eight miles from Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
- Six miles from downtown Providenciales
Pool closure at Alexandra Resort from November 2-15, 2018.
- Guests will be offered a $200 resort credit per room for travel dates booked during these dates.
- As an alternative, the pool at Blue Haven Resort will be available to Alexandra guests.
- Guests age 18 and over may use the pool at the adults-only Beach House.
Children 12 years old and under are free on the all-inclusive up to the maximum occupancy of the studio or suite.**Exception: If a booking is for one adult and one child, then the full rate is charged.
- Beach Service (+)
- Beauty Shop/Salon (+)
- Casino (nearby) (+)
- Coin Operated Laundry (+)
- Fitness Facility (*/Free)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf (nearby) (+)
- Kids Stay Free (Based on Age)
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service (+)
- Spa Services (+)
- Swim-Up Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports (+)
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply