With a stay at Aziz Otel, you'll be centrally located in Antalya, just a 4-minute walk from Clock Tower and 7 minutes by foot from Alaaddin Mosque. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Hadrian's Gate and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Hidirlik Tower.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Stay in one of 49 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.
Pools & Spas
Recreational amenities at the chalet include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include Thai massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 300 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
(+) = Additional fees may apply for the use of these amenities.
(*) = Free, some restrictions may apply